Our psychiatric evaluation aims to meet the following objectives:
- Include the patient in the decision-making process for an initial treatment plan.
- Rule out any other physical disorders that could be causing the symptoms.
- Determine long-term difficulties that may develop in the future.
- Change the treatment if necessary for persons who have already had a psychiatric evaluation.
- Confirm the diagnosis of a mental condition that warrants treatment by a psychiatrist.
- General Psychiatric Evaluation
- Emergency Evaluation
- Clinical Consultation
Families, teachers, or friends are frequently the first to notice that a loved one is being challenged by feelings, behaviors, or environmental factors that drive him or her to act disruptive, rebellious, or depressed. This could involve issues with friendships or family members, work, school, sleeping, eating, substance misuse, emotional expression, development, coping, attentiveness, and responsiveness. Families who suspect a problem in any of these areas should seek therapy as soon as possible. Mental health services in Hamilton, New Jersey is available whether you want it walk-in or through telepsychiatry.
Once a diagnosis has been made, family involvement and active participation in therapy are critical for any person suffering from a mental health issue. Working with you to develop long-term and short-term treatment goals for your loved one, we will answer questions and provide reassurance.Visit our office now for outpatient mental health care and remain connected with our Telehealth services. If you’re looking for psychiatry in New Jersey, contact us right away.